Portsmouth International Port – Local Notice to Mariners
Dated 13th February 2019
Seabed Works- Portsmouth Albert Johnson Quay
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Harbour Master of Portsmouth International
Port that from 14th February 2019 over a period of approximately 1 week, the
seabed leveling works will be undertaken on Albert Johnson Quay.
- The Works will involve marine plant comprising of a back-hoe dredger and
- The works will be conducted around scheduled vessel calls, but the berth
will be closed to lay by vessels to allow the works to be progressed.
- Mariners should navigate with due caution in the vicinity of the area and
have due regard to their wash when passing the works.
- Updates on the progress of the works and or berthing advice can be obtained
from "Portsmouth Harbour Radio" on VHF 11 or by telephone 023 92
- Cancel this notice upon completion of the works or 24th February 2019.
Captain Rupert Taylor
Portsmouth International Port