Portsmouth International Port – Local Notice to Mariners No.
Dated 10th September 2018
Town Camber - Southern Championships for the
National Squib Class; 19' open keelboats
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the Harbour Master of Portsmouth International
Port that over the weekend of Friday 14th to Sunday 16th September the Southern
Championships for the National Squib Class; 19' open keelboats will be held.
- The event is being hosted by Portsmouth Sailing Club and will involve the
launching and recovery of a large number of 19' open keel boats on and around
the berth 5 lifting davit and slipway area in the Town Camber.
- The event will mean that there will be extreme congestion on berth 5 and
the adjacent slipway.
- There will be restricted access to other users who should plan to avoid
this area especially during the following times.
Friday 14th September between 1700 hrs to Saturday 15th September 1100
Saturday 15th September between 1700 hrs to Sunday 16th September 1100
Sunday 16th September 1500 hrs to 1900 hrs.
- Please be advised accordinglly
Captain Rupert Taylor
Portsmouth International Port